Immunisation Update for Healthcare Support Workers
Duration: 4 hours
An interactive and informative workshop to update health professionals on the 2023/24 Influenza, Shingles and Pneumococcal vaccine policy. Attending annual Update training ensures you have an understanding of the current evidence based information on immunisation and the vaccines.
The workshop meets all the requirements for the National Minimum Standards and Core Curriculum for Immunisation Training and the Royal College of Nursing (RCN) guidelines.
Who is the Course for?
- Healthcare Professionals who have completed the foundation immunisation training two-day course or have experience in the administration of Influenza Pneumococcal, Shingles and /or COVID-19 vaccine programme.
- Anyone involved in planning administering, and promoting the Influenza, Shingles, Pneumococcal and/or COVID-19 vaccine programme
- Overview of current policy for Influenza; Pneumococcal Shingles
- Vaccine Administration and Storage
- Legal aspects including consent PSDs and PGDs
- Anaphylaxis recognition and management
- Strategies for increasing vaccine uptake in practice
- Q&A session on commonly encountered problems in practice
Up & Coming Training Dates
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.