What we do
TIVA+ design and deliver comprehensive training on vaccination and immunisation to meet the needs of healthcare professionals, involved in the delivery of the UK immunisation programme.
All our courses are developed in line with the Core Curriculum and the National Minimum Standards for Immunisation Training. The Royal College of Nursing Immunisation Knowledge and Skills Competence Assessment Tool is used as part of the assessment for the courses.
- Training for Flu, Pneumococcal and Shingles Immunisation Programme.
- Update on Flu, Pneumococcal and Shingles Immunisation Programme.
- Training for Childhood Immunisation Programme.
- Bespoke Training
In house training
Let us come to you! Our courses can be delivered on-site or at a venue of your choice.
How do our clients benefit from our services?
- Our clients will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to carry out the UK immunisation programme
- Staff will maximise the uptake of immunisation in your practice and meet the Department of Health recommended targets
- Our clients will be up-to-date on current policy and controversies regarding immunizations
The next step….
Why choose us
TIVA+ has the benefit of 30 years of immunisation experience and expertise from within the NHS and Public Health England. Our training is informative, interactive and fun; providing the perfect combination of theory and practical training to keep participants consistently engaged. Participants will leave our sessions confident, knowledgeable and up- to -date on all aspects of immunisations.