Immunisation Update for Registered Healthcare Professionals
Duration: 1 Day 09:30am – 4:30pm
This workshop provides essential training for Registered Healthcare Professionals involved in vaccination and immunisation. It is designed to promote patient safety and ensure that Health Professionals are equipped to confidently and competently administer the UK routine immunisation schedule to children and adults. Our approach to training include problem solving, discussing real life scenarios: it is very interactive and fun.
All the requirements outlined in the National Minimum Standards and Core Curriculum for Immunisation Training recommended by UK Health Security Agency (formerly Public Health England) and the Royal College of Nursing (RCN) is met by this workshop.
Who is the Course for?
Registered Healthcare Practitioners involved in immunisation in any context whether advising or administering, including:
- Community Nurses
- Practice Nurses
- Health Visitors
- School Nurses
- District Nurses
- Paediatric and A&E Nurses
- Occupational Health Nurses
- Current issues in immunisation
- Overview of “Routine Childhood Immunisation Schedule”
- Recent epidemiology of vaccine preventable disease
- Vaccination of individuals with uncertain or incomplete immunisation status
- Update on vaccine ordering, storage and administration
- Legal aspects including record keeping and compliance with the vaccine schedule
- Q&As for commonly encountered problems in practice
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued on completion of the course
Up & Coming Training Dates
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.