Immunisation Update for Registered Nurses (Routine Childhood Immunisation Programme)
Duration: 4 Hrs
The response to COVID19 has forced us all to work in new ways; hence this “Update on the Routine Childhood Immunisation Programme” will be delivered LIVE using the Zoom platform.
The workshop is aimed at registered nurses currently involved in the delivery of the routine childhood immunisation programme whether advising or administering.
Topics covered include:
- Current issues in immunisation
- Overview of “Routine Childhood Immunisation Schedule”
- Recent epidemiology of vaccine preventable disease
- Vaccination of individuals with uncertain or incomplete immunisation status
- Q&As for commonly encountered problems in practice
The session is fast moving with lots of information and meets the requirements for the National Minimum Standards and Core Curriculum for Immunisation Training recommended by Public Health England
A certificate of attendance will be issued on completion of this workshop
Up & Coming Training Dates
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.